? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 2928 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Disposition? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Life Is Unpredictable? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 22, 2009

Chillin out?

I'm just sitting here with Bailey, singing Lady Gaga (Gaga-gag me, i know) but I just got me thinking... Why is is some of the most trashy people have such catchy songs? I mean seriously, have you ever thought about it? I mean you've got homegirl up there singing about being drunk at a club, losing her keys, and losing her phone, but it's all good because she's there to "Just Dance." I mean really, you know you know the words.
There is a band called 3oh!3 and I love them, and they put on awesome shows live, but come on! Their lyrics aren't always the best, and I know that, but dang! All those catchy melodies...

I think that people today don't pay attention to the words of anything anymore, not just in music or lyrics, but in everyday things. It's all about the look and how it sounds to you and what you think others will think... It kinda concerns me, because it just shows how we're all slipping into materialism more and more each day... I have found this out more recently and, yes, I have been one to look at the meanings of everything (but not always), but it's hard to do sometimes because the ugly truth is hiding behind a beautiful wrapping... I know that I have to learn to look beyond the glittery, shiny, wrapping paper, and constantly remind myself of it.

3 comments:

The Cannon Chronicles said...

When I went to see New Kids on the Block in concert Lady Gaga opened up for them. She was awful, very trashy!!! But I sure bob my head to "Just Dance" when I hear it on the radio.

The Light's, party of 4 said...

Love the post!!! Thanks for sharing.....

Jeanne said...

Finally! You fixed the comment thingy! Love your blog and super cute title...I should've named mine, I Dream of Jeanne! :)