? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 2928 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Disposition? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Life Is Unpredictable? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Retreat Time! Pt. 1

Ahhh! Summer is here! The VCF Youth Retreat is approaching, and I want to be able to blogg the whole experience if possiable! I don't know if I'll have any wi-fi at the condos, but if I do part two will be posted next week!
I can't wait for all the fun things that I'm going to get to do next week. Each year the retreat is different, but no matter what we do, I'l always learing something new and having fun with my friends.
Whether it's straightening Zach's Curly hair...

or building some of the sickest sandcastles ever,

I can't wait for all of the AWESOME things that await me in St. Augistine!

3 comments:

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Ooohhh, the beach! You're gonna have a blast! I can't wait to hear all the stories!

The Light's, party of 4 said...

I hope you have a wonderful time. Takes lots of pictures......

Jeanne said...

When you get this comment you'll be at the beach! Woo-hoo! I'll be headed off to church. :) Have fun and we'll see you when you get back. Love you