? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 2928 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Disposition? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Life Is Unpredictable? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

WARPED TOUR 2009!


I went to Warped Tour Friday, and let me tell you, I don't think that i've ever had so much fun! It was an all day event (9:30-6) out at the Central Florida Fair Grounds. It was soo cool to be able to walk around and check out all my favorite bands, and even chill with them in their merch tents. I got to be front and center to one of my MAJORLY fave bands... Sing It Loud! I was right up to the bar, and directly infront of the lead singer Pat Brown! Later, I got to meet him and Nate Flynn the AMAZING bassist. I didn't realy get to chat with Pat, but Nate was really cool. Durring their set, because of the heat, he was wearing a pair of shorts that the band sells with their logo on them... excapt, these shorts are made for girls... LOL they were really short, but it was all good.


Their stage presence was awesome. I have real respect for a band that can put on a good show and are just genuinely good people. SIL seem to really want to talk with their fans. It was just really cool.


Haha, another person I got to meet again was Kyle Burns from Forever The Sickest Kids. He's such a cutie! FTSK, as always, put on a killer show! They have a new album comming out, and I can't wait!


I also got the pleasure of meeting the lead singer of Ice Nine Kills... I fixed his flip-flop with my hair tie... It was hilarious! He was grateful...lol walking around on hot concrete in floirda in the summer time doesn't feel too good i'm guessing... LOL!
Over all, it was DEFINAELY a good day!


1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Tiffany..............how DO you get to meet all these band peeps that you love so dearly! It's the Lord's favor girl! And has Jill seen you with this shirtless wonder?