? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 2928 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Disposition? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Life Is Unpredictable? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 24, 2009

aww man...

My Michelle is going to be leaving for Flagler... sad panda, for sure!! I'm going to miss her so much I don't know what I'm going to do! I know that it's only like three hours away, but it's not like she's only ten minutes away either... She's my best friend, EVER, and wow, it kinda stinks. I know that It'll all work out in the end and we'll stay in touch, but you know...bleck...
Here's a picture of the most awesome trio EVER! haha-Michelle, David, and I!
It's a new tradition, any time the three of us are together we're going to take a trio picture...

1 comments:

Little Miss Lost said...

i absolutely adore you!!!
see you in a couple weeks love...just think we are at that a day to remember concert together this weekend in spirit 8D <3